04.07.2010

WTF...

Today I was in the city in order to sketch some buildings...

When working at this one ...



...suddenly a man appeared out of the nowhere, telling me that my sketch is wrong. (yes, i know that i crashed the perspective... i didn't pay attention, since i wanted to study architecture itself... how windows are made and stuff)
Declairing that everything what we learn at school is wrong and that he knows the only true wisdom!!!
He made me a sketch how i can construct and rotate buildings to draw the same object from every angle and was always demanding. "you have to mathmeticaly prove your drawing!!"
Actually i think that he was an out of work mathmatics professor who draw too... since the stuff he told me was kinda interesting, this meetin afterall was veeeery weird and a bit scary at least.

This is the sketch he gave me: XDD





After this incident we hurried to leave the place and sketch somewhere else...
I was not into mood to draw buildings any more... so that stuff followed:



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen